Friday, October 5, 2012

Girl on Fire Pt. 2

 I decided to continue on my Girl on Fire Pt. 2, using more dark colors, with dark undertones lips. I wanted to do something more darker shades, so here it is.

Supplies:

MAC-
Mineralized Skin Finish (med/dark)
DangerZone Trio
Blacktrack Fluidline
Beautymarked e/s
Brown Down e/s
Ricepaper e/s
Clear Lipglass
Mixing Medium

Urban Decay-
Primer Potion
Perversion Eye Liner

Other:
LA Splash Glitter Adhesive
Sally Beauty Glitter in Flaming Red
NYX Loose Shadow in Bronze (for lips)
Anastasia Lash Genius
Ardell Double Up Wispies
MUFE Mascara Aqua Eyes Black

For Eyes:

I patted Dangerzone Trio, take black and apply it after primer and on top of Blacktrack. Then, after that use Beautymarked in middle and outer lid.  I took Brown Down and Red from Dangerzone to blend in the crease. Add Ricepaper to highlight and inner tearduct.

For Lips:
 I used disinfected the perversion liner and lined my lips with it. Then I blended in dangerzone red with mixing medium, using Nyx bronze on my lips, I covered my lips in adhesive and applied glitter, after I used same brush to apply red from dangerzone adding just a little lipglass to the middle of my lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment