Friday, September 28, 2012

Girl on Fire pt.1


I got asked to do something with the colors Yellow, Burgundy, and Black. I wanted to something I don't really do because yellow is not my preferred color. But after doing a couple of test runs with this color, I'm starting to warm up to it. First of all, the name of the look, came from Alicia's Keys, song "Girl on Fire," I started thinking about different colors, mixing yellows and blues, red and yellows, and finally I came down to picking, yellow, red, oranges, blacks.

Instagram Me: mzchio

Supplies for this EOTD:

Eyes:

Ardell Double Up Eyelashes

MAC-
Brown Down Fluidline (brows)
Soft brown and cork e/s (brows)
Primary Yellow Pigment
Golden Lemon Pigment
Dangerzone Trio

NARS-
Albatross Highlight

BH Cosmetics:
Orange on 88 palette #1 (center color)

Urban Decay-
Perversion 24/7 Eyeliner

Skin:
Nars- Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer
MAC Rose Cooling Powder
Nars- Halo Yellowing Powder

Lips:
MAC Cork & Cranapple Lipliner
MAC Port Red Lipstick
MAC Clear Lipglass
NYX Red Lippie

No comments:

Post a Comment