Thursday, April 11, 2013

MAC Fashion Sets

                                                  Ablaze- Embrace Me - Silly - Heroine

The lastest sold out collection from MAC Cosmetics, making the public, scramble to find these lipsticks. I admit it I was there at 10am at my MAC store waiting for te release, unfortunately. I only got Ablaze Lipliner, Ablaze Lipstick, Silly Lipliner, Silly Lipstick, Embrace Me Lipstick, and Heroine Lipglass, because both lipstick and lipliner were sold out:( tears...But the colors are great.

Lately, I have been addicted to Heroine Lipglass, I wear alone or with Candy Yum Yum (MAC) for some ombre effect. But I really enjoy it.
Ablaze: a soft red-coral, organey-red
Silly: A pale pink
Embrace Me: is a hot pink mix with red
Heroine: mixture of a fuschia with purple

No comments:

Post a Comment