Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Philosophy: Dark Spot Corrector

Before with no makeup


I've been dealing with acne-prone skin for a long time. I didn't have that much acne, until I turned 18. Now, in my 30's the acne, comes and goes. But I'm still left with all the dark spots, from recently picking at pimples.  I've been searching for many products over the years, spending countless amount of money and time, to find results. They're all the same, nothing but a subtle change in color.

 Philosophy has been one of my favorite brands for a long time, since I first discovered makeup at 16-17 years old. From their amazing body wash scents, cleansers, and perfumes. I'm in love with this brand and I can't wait to try new product innovations.

 I recently received a sample size of Philosophy's Dark Spot Corrector in my Sephora package. I haven't been introduced to this product before and decided to give it a chance.  When, I read the word "corrector," I assumed it was something about makeup and not skincare. The package is the same paragraph description on the front of the package, usually giving directions, explanations, or recipes for their products.

I have honestly tried this product for a month, after my nightime face washing, lotion, and then the dark spot corrector. I will show you before and after, but I can't tell you how grateful I am for the invention of this product and the miracle work it did. I started applying it after 1 week, a saw a subtle change. Week 2, a change was more visible. Week 3, most of acne dark spots were less visible, making a lighter hand at applying foundation and concealer.

Week 4, A tinted moisturizer or light foundation needed. Now, I've never just applied anything less than Full Coverage Foundation. Walking outside with some tinted moisturizer and setting spray. I'm so extastic!! I have been wearing light water-based tint or colored foundation for once in my life.

I will be forever thankful to Philosophy creators of this product for not only creating another product that does what it claims. More importantly, creating more skin/face confidence for this acne-prone gal.

For more info, Philosophy Dark Spot Corrector

No comments:

Post a Comment