Thursday, December 5, 2013

Concealer Transformation


Makeup can do a lot of things, but can it do miracles? Well...sometimes. I used different concealer to contour and highlight my face. I wanted to try some new products, I had in my collection. The camera is a basic flash on my tablet, no biggie, but I love how it came out. Now, only if I could look this put together everyday. 

Supplies:
  1. Ben Nye  No-Red Concealer Crayon in No.1 
  2. Loreal Lumi Stick in No. 7
  3. MAC Prep+ Prime in Radiant Rose
  4. MAC Prep+Prime Primer
  5. MAC Face & Body in No. C4
  6. Benefit Brow Compact in Medium
  7. Ardell half wispies 
  8. Pixi Woo Peppermint Rose Crayon 
  9. Ben Nye Banana Powder
  10. Dermablend Translucent Powder
  11. Nars Compact Blush Orgasm and Bronzer Laguana 



No comments:

Post a Comment